Update: Also, now there's a video version of this project as well! And as a bonus you get 2 more Place Card projects from my pals Jade from Jaderbomb.com and Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage!
I've included a supply list and instructions below:
1) Burlap Fabric - I got mine at Walmart, but most garden centers should have it.
2)Photofabric - I found mine at A.C. Moore.
4) Sharpie - If desired for personalizing blank labels.
1)First print the PDF found HERE onto the Photofabric.
2)After the ink is completely dry, then peel the backing from the fabric and cut out your images.
3)At this point if you want to customize the blank versions with your family members names, you can write them in with the Sharpie pen.
4) Next, iron a little hem around the images to make the sides even.
5) Use a Glue gun (or you can sew them if you would rather) and glue down your edges.
6) Cut as many burlap strips as you need. I cut mine about 19" by 3".
7) Hot glue your applique (or sew) to the burlap.
8)All done! Just tie the burlap around your napkins!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy project!